Friday, January 06, 2006

NHRA a.k.a. the Titanic

Just found out my boss put in her notice to quit. She'll be out of here in a month. She's probably the best boss I've ever had at any company I've ever worked for. But aside from I'm going to miss her, it's going to suck because there's many things here I take for granted.

For the most part, I'm generally half an hour late every day. I take minimum two hour lunches. And I'm on the internet all day writing crap like this or downloading pr0n... I mean music. Anyway, my job no matter how postal it may make me at times is still a pretty good job. But I have a feeling I'm going to get some new bastard who's going to crack the whip on us so hard....

New Boss: *Wha-pish* Work B!tches!!!! Say my name!"
Me: "Oh yes'um masta! Right a-way masta!"

This is gonna suck like a hooker on Sunset Blvd. Well you know what I mean...

Anyway, of lately, people have been leaving my company like it's going out of style. I feel like it's the Titanic and I'm one of those poor schmucks who got locked below deck. Well F-that! I'm not going down with the ship.

"Don't ever let go Jack"
"Screw you Rose! I'm outs. Peace..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home