Friday, January 06, 2006

Hey little girl. Pick you up after 6th period???

This isn't the first time this has happened to me, but last night while I was working out at the gym these girls came up to me, "Hee hee, excuse me, my friend thinks you're cute." They giggle and then they walk off. I smile at them and then I go back to my workout. I don't really think anything of it.

Later on when I'm leaving, the same girls are hanging out by the entrance of the gym and once again, they stop me, "Hee hee, um excuse me, here's my friend. She thinks you're hawt! Hee hee...." By this point, I'm already thinking this girl's jailbait. But then I'm no better than any other male, so I stop to check her out. And to my surprise she happens to be pretty cute. So I smile to them again and say, "I'm sorry. You girls are probably too young for me." I excuse myself and go on my way...

Of course that's what I said. But thanks to Britney Spears, these damn high school girls look like they're slutty college level girls and if I didn't see them acting all childish, I would have never thought they were that young. Meanwhile, what I was thinking was something along the lines of an R. Kelly move... "My mind's telling me no!!! But my body... my body's telling yeeesssss!" Yeah I know, I'm going to jail. But it's not my fault. I only get these young girls talking to me because I look like I'm 18. All the older women won't even talk to me because they think I'M jailbait.

Well no matter what, I still know better than to screw around with these young chicks. I'm just not ready to be put in that position to where I'm explaining to a police officer, "I swear Mr. Ocifer, she told me she was eleventeen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home