Thursday, June 01, 2006

What the hell Yellow People?

Certain things I've come to accept. Well, maybe not accept. More like my soul and spirit has been beaten and I've lost all hope. But there's other things. Things that I think at the time, "Oh come on! You can't be that fresh off the boat?!?!" And although these things are completely retarded and constantly happening, I still tend to be surprised each time I see an Asian person do something that should get them deported.

Again, I'm not talking about your average stupid Asian things. For example we all know their bad drivers. That's a given. I've come to accept eyes half closed are meant only to view things their hands can touch. Like a calculator for instance. But decide for yourself. Take an afternoon drive through Alhambra, CA and if after 15 minutes you're not ready to kill someone or looking at your airbag then more power to you. You must be a buddhist monk or have been married for a very, very long time. The force is strong with you.

Anyway, I'm talking about the new and improved things Asians think of that'll get white people laughing at them. Like I'm sure you may not have seen this with your own eyes but may have heard rumors around the water cooler.

Chet: "Hey Sven. Bra, I was surfing down at Mosa when I saw the craziest thing yo!"
Sven: "Bro, what was it man? A black guy?"
Chet: "Nah... dude. Did I say Africa???"
Chet & Sven: "Hahaha...."
Chet: "But fo-reals do... It was Orientals... At the beach... Wearing slacks with dress shoes!"
Chet & Sven: "Hahaha...."

Lets forget the fact that we're already pasty yellow. But come on! At least pretend you know how to dress when you go to the beach and wear jeans and flip flops. You're killing me Smalls!

But it gets worse. At least in my opinion it does. I was at the gym this weekend working out thinking, "Alright, at least I'm not going to see any Asians doing anything dumb here. We're too busy studying and playing video games to work on our physical appearance..." When what do you know? There's an Asian girl working out. In a dress and heels!!!! WTF???? I mean what do you say to that? The only thing I can think of, is it hurts my soul and every time I see a Yellow person do something that puts us as a whole to shame, I cry a little bit inside. *tear*

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger mojo shivers said...

Us Asians are a strange lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home