Thursday, April 13, 2006

Brokeback Japan

What's with the not believing the fobby? I mean, would I lie to you?

I've been asked constantly what really happened in Japan. Apparently going on a vacation means you really left the states to go on a sex tour or to do some other crude sexual act involving a donkey, three chicks, and a banana. In any case, I've been asked to tell my version of Lost in Translation where I meet some hot chick in Japan and go galavanting across the nation, watching weird pedophile acts and eating sushi off naked women. Speaking of which, I tried that on Jwang but he stopped me when I confused his big ass nipples for California rolls...

Anyway, so here it is. The true story. A tale of two men... discovering themselves... discovering each other... and of course, NINJAS!!!! Dim the lights! Brokeback Japan is playing...

****

Hours on hours passed as we sat there in our tiny spaces. The plane ride was long. Long like a black man in heat. And to be confined to these small little bitch seats in coach, it made the time pass by oh so painfully. But I guess that's just part of our added discomfort. "Thank you for flying back of the bus airlines..." That's probably why they sit the first and business class people first, and then let the coach suckers walk past them so as to give them something to laugh at. Those bastards...

Jwang noticed my uneasiness. But I can tell by his head wobble and mouth breathing face he was about ready to pass out. Those big dick sucking lips unable to close shut, his eyes glaze over and he's out like a whore who forgot to pay her pimp. He moves back and forth a bit unconsciously and finally his head comes to a resting spot on my shoulder. And I think, "WTF? Does Fobby have to choke a bitch? Get the hell off me!" But I look at him in all his calmness. His face... like a baby's butt. His hair pricking me in the neck. For some reason I enjoyed it, so I let him sleep there pressed against me which ended up being the rest of the flight.

Hours later, eventually we arrive at our hotel in Kyoto...

(to be continued...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home