Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Question of the Day

"So did she touch it?"

Maybe not all asked in those words. Others asked...

"Did you get massagy?"
"Did you hit?"
"Was she legal?"
"So did you pick up or just pay for it?"
"Anyone sit on your face?"

But in some form or another that's all I've been asked today. Yeah, the people who've read my blog can easily come to that conclusion because last I wrote, I talked about my friend getting sucky yakky in Japan. But not once did I ever say I was going there for Jap poon. If I wanted asian ass I would have gone to Thailand. And that's not until next year.

But I'm insulted you all think I'm a dirty whore. Yeah, I've done my share of hideous beasts, but that's not what I'm all about. Is it not possible that I went on vacation just to go on a vacation? So what, if I went to Japan and saw many J-pop girls who would get it right on their foreheads. Does that automatically mean I slept with some of them?

There are other things in life more important than doing hot little asian girls with jacked up teeth. Things like... um... well I can't think of anything right now. But I'm sure they're out there.

So please don't assume I'm a man slut. Unless of course you've seen it with your own eyes. Then yeah, I guess I can't lie to you. But everyone else, DON'T ASSUME!

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Ichiban said...

sakura ga mieta ka? ^^

Have you seen sakura flowers? ^^

You back today? Wish I had better news about the forum.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home