Friday, February 24, 2006

HOF

I know it's not quite the same as getting a peak at a nipple but I think considering the author, I'd be doing you peeps a favor by not posting half naked pictures of myself on Thursdays. So I thought, "Hmm... what can I do, that would be similar but within my style."

So I came up with this! Hung Over Fridays...

These will basically be photos of why I'm all messed up and looking like hammered shit. Not necessarily me being hung over. But more the reason why. If anything, just photos of drunken happiness. So enjoy.

All I have to say is if you ever stay in room 9544 at the Venetian in Vegas...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Ask for new pillows.

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ghetto FOBulous said...

You make it sound like with age, goes your looks... I totally disagree. But thanks for the compliment. It's hard to take it when you're commenting on a photo like this.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger David said...

That is filthy, man, why can't you take your shoes off?

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger mojo shivers said...

"...and you should have seen it before I got circumcised..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home