Thursday, February 02, 2006

Run Forrest!

My shit hurts. And for the first time I'm not referring to a huge dump that I just took. That was last night and I couldn't post about it. What I mean is my body is sore as hell.

I'd say each week, I work out about 3 to 4 times for about an hour and half. That includes light weights and a crap load of cardio. But lately I've noticed my legs have gotten smaller over the years. I guess the 15 years of soccer has always left me with tree trunk legs. But I think those trees are starting to wither away.

So to gain back some of the muscle I had in my legs, I've been sprinting at the local high school track. And I know what you're thinking. You think I'm just going there to check out the little high school girlies. But you're wrong! I go late at night. I tried going during school hours but they just kicked me out and took my binoculars so I can't even watch from far away.

Anyway, here I am now at work. I feel like a cripple because I ran my ass off last night. And my coworkers think something's up with me because I'm walking around like I shit my pants.

So is it all worth it? The body aches and weird stares? Probably not. But it's something my vain ass has to do. I'm just afraid I'll lose motivation sooner or later. So if you see me running from dogs and cops in your neighborhood, don't fret! I'm just working out.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger David said...

I would just lift more... so easy and efficient.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Steppin' On Toes said...

Binoculars? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home