Friday, January 06, 2006

Hey there! I'm short. You're not. Lets hook up!!!

So here's a question for those of you out there. Guys: In all seriousness, would you be with a woman who's taller than you? Gals: Would you be with a shorter guy?

In my moments of boredom at work where I pretend to be doing something productive, I was recalling some of the conversations I had this weekend. And one topic that seems to stand out in a 'Oh so bitter' way, was the multiple conversations about height. (Let me take this opportunity to shake my fist at my parents. . "Why couldn't you eat more dogs or whatever it was you were eating in the Philippines so you'd be taller?!?!") *cough* um... excuse me, sorry for that...

Anyway, of lately, I've been around some pretty hot chicks whose height exceeds my own. And I know by default that my chances with them are non-existent for as long as my eyes are level with their breasts. . I mean... that's a good thing... in a perverted sort of way... not that I'm a pervert... but you know what I mean... ah nevermind that. .

So I wonder if I could actually be with a girl who's taller than me. I mean I'm 6',-6" (That's read six, negative six for you mathematically challenged folks. It sounds taller this way.) Would I really want to be with someone 5'7 or taller? Originally, I thought not until after I become a millionaire. So then when people ask, "What the hell is she doing with him???" At least there'll be an excuse/reason why. Yeah I know. That's a sad way of justifying things but hey it works...

But I think in all honesty, I couldn't handle it. I'd be too insecure to date someone taller than me. Well that and standing on my toes to kiss someone doesn't sound that appealing. Oh well. I guess I'm destined to date midgets and dwarfs. Or maybe someone can hook me up with that hobit bar wench from Lord of the Rings. "Hey there bar wench! I'm Vinnie Baggins. You want to sit on my face?!?!" .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home