Monday, June 05, 2006

You Come Here!

Why? Why you ask?!?!

Because my nuts were a mess this past weekend. It was hotter than hell in SoCal and knowing my dumb ass, I decide to head inland and bake my nuts to a crisp.

What do ya know! It's a 100 degrees and my family decides they don't need the AC on. And that's when my panties get all moist. But I'm not talking about the good kind of moist. Where you see a hot piece of ass that you wouldn't mind tappin'. Yeah sure, the girl next to him isn't that bad either.... But anyway, really hot to where my nuts were a sweating bullets.

So since I don't know any girls who'd date me, I don't have to worry about any potential females reading this nasty blog. But the rest of you bastards can come visit me from now on at the beach. We can chill, do nothing, drink beer, and watch girls in bikinis go rollerblading down the pier. Who's in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home