Friday, January 06, 2006

Who does number 2 work for?

So here's a little piece of info that you probably didn't want to know about me. I think I'm bulimic... but just on the other end...


You must be thinking WTF? But hold on, let me explain. At this moment I've only been awake for four hours and I've already taken three dumps. I think my @ss is doing a number on me.

But I think the sad truth is this is my super secret technique for staying skinny. I'd say on average I visit the porcelain throne about five to six times a day. I didn't really think that was abnormal until my coworkers kept asking me, "What the hell you keep doing in the bathroom?!?! Stop whackin' off!!!" Sadly, that was not the case. I was dropping major bombs...

Well there you go. Now you know... But now I think I lost a few friends from this post. But hey come on! Everyone has to do it. Outkast says it's okay so who am I to say my sh!t don't stink. Oh well. Not all my posts can be about me getting shot down by some girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home