Wednesday, June 07, 2006

You're all still alive

Haha... told you! Contrary to opinion, I am not the evil spawn of Satan. It's now 6-7-06 and as falsely predicted, all you jerks are still alive and I didn't rain hell on Earth.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you probably don't know me very well but I'll explain anyway. My friends, roommates, and small countries seem to think I'm the evil omen, devil child that was suppose wreck havoc killing me people, raping horses, and crash the internet.

But seeing as everything is still around, and I'm still stuck in this shitty cube at work listening to my boss tell me how much a moron I am, that I am not the son of Satan. Yeah, I'm a jerk. I've kicked a few puppies and stolen candy from mentally challenged kids. But I'm not pure evil.

And as proof, I'll be at church this whole weekend! Yup it's time for my annual appearance. Our church fair, the only time they let me in. Of course it's only for manual labor but hey, I can't complain. I'm just hoping the holy water doesn't burn my skin this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home