Friday, July 14, 2006

Caught In A Net

"I got caught in a net..."

If you're a fan of "Lost" then you'll know what I'm talking about. And sadly, this time I'm not talking about myself. It just so happens 75% of the residents I live with have been caught in a net in the past 24 hours.

Am I bitter? Not really. It's nice to hear my roommates are doing well. And it's not that I'm listening. Believe me, my radio is up all the way to avoid hearing something I shouldn't. But should I be bitter? Probably so... The drought that's been going on in my life is not due to environmental factors or a lack in ability. I'd say it's more a choice in allocating funds. Being, I have no funds so I can only spend on crap I need. And right now, I'm just not hurting for it.

But who knows. Maybe the adult sound show constantly going on in my household will change my needs. Getting caught in a net may be more important... than say... food.

Fob: "Man, I'm so hungry..."
Fob's Penis: "Dude, so am I..."
Fob: "Lets get something to eat. Burgers?"
Fob's Penis: "Nah... I was thinking some cat fish..."

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger mojo shivers said...

When you do get some, be a good cousin and share the putang.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work belangrijk bij aanschaf waterbed best bauer car cover eddie seat site resources free popup blocker 2005 Electrolux vacuum cleaner category in the kitchen zone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home