Friday, November 03, 2006

And they said they were clean

Coincidence? I think not. But for some reason, since I got back from the Philippines I've had E. Coli, the cold twice, and now the flu. And I think it's only been about a month since I've been back.

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Well Fob, that's what you get for sleeping with an eight year old little boy who did tricks with fried lumpia..." And to you I say, that only happens in Thailand!!! I couldn't find that in the Philippines...

But seriously, this trip I actually behaved. No candle wax on the natives. No love you long time. Basically, no fun for the Fobby. And still, I come back infected with the PI plague. What the heck?

Most likely my illnesses have nothing to do with the homeland, and more to do with the change in weather. It does sound like a medical ward here in the office with all the coughing and sneezing. But still, part of me thinks I got something there. From who or what? I have no idea. I just hope when I go back in January, there won't be a baby Fob calling me daddy. Because it sure is hard to get rid of those babies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home