Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I sure do know a lot of dick

Fob: "Hey fellas, bukake anyone?
Friend: "But don't we need at least one chick?"
Fob: "Ah crap! Well I was the chick last time..."

Just like a successful movie, my roommates and I tried to follow up our last party with a sequel this past weekend. But like most sequels, it just wasn't as good as the first. Why? Well, I contribute it to two things.

1. L.A. is having end of the world weather. Now I've been living here in this smoggy, over-crowded, usually dry heat city for my whole life. And never have I experienced this kind of humidity, seen thunder and lightning storms, and poured rain in 85 degree weather. Basically, it was hot as hell. You couldn't be inside my house and not have your nuts sweat glued to your legs. It's just not pleasant. So most of the people who came loitered outside.

2. And the second reason, most of the people attending this time around were my friends. Which is to say I sure do know a lot of dick. But don't get me wrong. These guys are my friends. And we kick it sometimes having no problem with the sword fight get-togethers. But this party was the Braveheart battle of sword fights. There was so much sausage in my house I thought we were in Germany, minus Heidi Klum.

So the result. A bunch of hot sweaty men drinking and being jolly in tropical storm weather. Hallelujah, it's raining men! Hallelujah!

5 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Oolong T said...

Dude, California is the new Florida. Bring on the hurricanes and shit! Maybe they'll be so bad that we can go loot the Louis Vuitton store...k, wait, my fantasy, sorry.

Your party was awesome, don't worry about it. There were a lot of dudes, though...which I guess I shouldn't be complaining about, huh...

Next time, V! Next time!

-T

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elisha Cuthbert is officially the new
"My Sassy Girl" girl....keep that rice sticky baby!

I thought you were Flip Fobulous, Im Korean.
So download this its funny:
http://zebox.com/cgi-bin/artists/dl.cgi?BPaseos_-_Burtaudio.mp3+q+d3

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Steppin' On Toes said...

Hey V...I'm sorry I missed the bash. I miss you and your craziness and thanks for the post....it sure made me laugh.....where the hell are you? I need some action in person....HELLO....bukake....umm I'll pass on that but you're the one that likes sitting on face anyway LOL.

<3ems, Jax

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you like FOB.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TnTX3iZVNcI&search=ayaka%20english

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nFU4jp0B54s&search=ayaka%20english

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l0XX35zSQUs&search=ayaka%20english

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Ghetto FOBulous said...

Wow, a whole lot of love once I mention the dong. Now I know what sells...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home