Friday, January 06, 2006

Motivation

As my days here at the National Cracker Association run out, I find myself being less and less motivated to do anything. For example I showed up to work today at 10:30 a.m., researched Mac computers for about an hour and half, went to Fuddruckers and Starbucks for lunch which took about 3 hours and was extremely delicious, and here I am now looking like an idiot downloading music and writing this blog. Although you can't see my computer it's obvious I'm not working.

For those of you who know me, you're probably thinking so what's the difference? And to you I say, "Suck this! Bastards!!!! I actually work!"... here and there. I mean, I do goof around a lot on a daily basis. But the truth is I do a lot of work while messing around. You can say I've mastered the technique of switching back and forth from the internet and my work.

But the problem is now, I just don't feel like doing anything. I've been working hard for the past couple of days and now I feel I deserve a break. Which in my case is going to suck because when I leave this job my next one starts immediately. No vacation.... And I had a trip planned for the homeland this Christmas. I was really looking forward to the island poon for a Christmas present. :(

Oh well... Maybe things will look better once I get out of the 909 and head west. Maybe the J-pop babes in Torrance will be extra nice to me. Ah crap!!! That's not going to happen. They speak Engrish. They'll know I'm full of sh!t...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home