Friday, January 06, 2006

Roadside assistant? ...F-U!

Here I am going about my day and I see this guy pulling off the road. It's obvious he's out of gas. So I decide to be a nice guy and help him out. I help him push his car off to the side and he asks me to give him a lift to get gas. I figure "Sure, why not."

So we go get the gas and we end up back at his car...

(I usually don't pick up strangers for fear of being raped and murdered; well maybe just murdered, but this guy was a skinny dorky looking guy so I thought I could take him if I had to.)

...Anyway, we end up back at his car and I tell the guy, "Hey maybe I should poor the gas in. This tank seems pretty heavy." But he tells me, "Oh no, don't worry. I don't want you to get dirty. Just hold the funnell."

So I think alright man. And as I am standing there holding the funnell, this idiot almost breaks his back trying to lift the spare tank, starts pooring the gas, but couldn't hold up the tank anymore. He spills it all over my hands before he just drops the whole thing and it splashes all over my clothes.

I wanted to say, "You son of a..." and beat the crap out of him. But I held back. I picked up the gas and poored it myself. Sent him on his way, and mumbled cuss words as I went back to work.

So here I am now writing this blog, smelling like funk, and getting high from the fumes. And my advice to you is don't help anyone stranded on the road unless they're a hot babe. At least that way maybe you can get oil all over her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home