Friday, January 06, 2006

Showtime!

Well I've been b!tching and whining long enough to where they're finally giving me a chance. Lets just hope I don't royally screw this one up.

As it turns out, I'm being sent by my company to the SEMA show in Vegas next week to shoot photos of the event. And for those of you who are car retarded like me, I guess it's the biggest aftermarket car parts show in the U.S. If you still don't know what that means, just think of Jason and all his friends when they were in the movie, Fast & the Furious. It's basically all that nonsense....

The way I landed this gig was in my typical salesman/PR style. I just kept constantly talking about photography with various coworkers boasting my nonexistent skills and acting like I know what I'm talking about. To my surprise it actually worked. They never did see any of my photos but I'm pretty sure they're thinking I'm some kind of Ansel Adams. Man, do I have them fooled. If you count taking gay pr0n photos of Mark for his graduation, then yeah, I have photo experience.

But I guess now's the time to put out or shut up! Or was it "put up"? Well, whatever! If I have to put out to get magically delicious photos then I'll do what I have to do. I just hope there's no photos of that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home