Friday, January 06, 2006

What's your percentage?

Seven percent. Total. Chunte's playing the lottery have better odds than me.

After my last blog sparked a flurry of negative comments, my roommates and I had a very unintelligent but interesting conversation on just how many eligible women are out there for me. It was complex and I probably don't remember all the details but I'll give you the break down.

Basically, they told me out of all the people out in the world, only 7 percent meet the requirements I look for. Now, I don't know about you, but that seems like a tiny number. But lets start from the beginning.

To make things simple lets say there are half men and half women in the world (50 percent) Of that half, fifty percent are between the ages of 18 and 40, which are the ages I can date without going to jail or still find someone who can produce an offspring for me (25 percentt)

And at this point I got lost because they kept on whipping out other factors that would lower my percentage. But from what I understood, according to my size and looks preference, which is supposedly rare, there are only 7f possible candidates out there that would make a suitable wife for me. What the F?!?! And they also mentioned that these females don't exist in the U.S., Canada, Philippines, China, and Japan because I've been there already and I obviously didn't find them because I'm not married yet. Don't ask why the reasoning isn't right on. I didn't say this was an intellectual conversation, I said it was interesting... in a sort of dumb guy logic way. No matter what, I still don't think it sounds right but whatever. I live with a bunch of jerks!!!

Anyway, what do you think your percentage is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home