Friday, January 06, 2006

Yes'um masta

"Excuse me can you take that stick out of my @ss? I have to go take a sh!t"

That's generally how I feel when I'm at work. I'm bent over takin' it in the @ss. And I'm not talking about the good kind. Um... if there is such a thing. I'm talking about American Me, "Sit on my d!ck or sh!t on my knife." Basically my stuff is getting used and abused.

I'm pretty much there 15 minutes early everyday when my boss shows up half an hour late. She spends all day on email and the phone while I do all three magazines by myself. She'll try and do something when her higher-up comes by but it'll take her 2 hours to do it and she'll screw it up anyway. I then take 5 minutes to fix it and another hour to teach her how do it right which she'll forget in a day. But the thing that pisses me off the most, is the damn lady takes credit for my work. What the �hdv..$@?!?! I swear to God, Wayne Brady's gonna have to choke a b!tch. Because this lady is asking for it.

But you know, come tomorrow I'll be there with a smile on my face, "Shine yo shoes masta?" Or "You be a fine boss! I like pickin's dem cotton fo you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home