Friday, January 06, 2006

To hell and back...

Or at least that's how it felt today. I drove back to the Heights today to visit my family and good lord, it was hot!!! And I'm not talking about just an unpleasant warmth. I'm talking about the kind of hot that turns your nuts into a sweaty mess. Well you know what I mean, whatever type of reproductive organs you got, you got boxers or thongs that are soaking. And I don't know about you folks but I don't really enjoy the feeling of creaming my panties with that type of fuid.

I've only been living in Manhattan for 3 weeks now so I don't think it couldn't have spoiled me that quick. The weather here is great, but I've lived in the Heights for almost all my life. The heat shouldn't bother me that much. But when I was there all day, the only thing I could think about was heading back to Manhattan. And of course when I get back, I crack the windows open and a cool beach breeze flows through my car.

I guess once something good happens in your life, you tend to get used to it. Hopefully, I can get my roots back and enjoy the burning hot sun and fobby stupid drivers... Ah screw that!!! Hopefully I never have to move back!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger starbender said...

All that heat sounds EXCELLENT 2 me!
:o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home