Friday, January 06, 2006

Westside!!!!

Okay that sounded stupid. Well if you can picture me saying it like the dumb cracker that I am then you'd know what I'm talking about.

So anyway, it's been a bit over a week since I've moved from the very far east side of L.A., (China Hills to White Man-hattan Beach) to the west and I have to say it's been pretty nice out here. First and foremost, the weather is just great out here! I don't think I've felt hot once. And just for you Hashimoto Heights peeps out there, I'm talking about a 15 degree difference. But don't worry folks. I know you guys are suffering in the heat right now so I'll try not to enjoy it too much.... I have a long time to rub it in your faces.

Okay, now the bad stuff. It's frickin' loud here. I can't sleep. All kinds of noises going on from cars and construction, to this damn bird that I swear is eventually going to get a bullet in the face if it keeps yappin' away at 6 a.m. And not only that but I think I'm grumpier in the morning because my roommates sleep late and drink every night which leaves me as a sloppy mess come morning.

And that leads me to my next topic. Work. The reason I'm out here. My new job now requires me to be at the office at 8 a.m. sharp. If I'm late they cut off a testicle or threaten to knock off my family. Well... not really, just they're really strict compared to what I'm used to. I guess I'm used to the slacker work lifestyle. I miss my two hour lunches and coming to work when I felt like it. But the thing I missed the most out of everything was the stupid internet and my daily Starbucks. Well the internet I can't go on because they crack the whip on us at work. They actually make me work. Can you believe that crap?!?! That's bullsh!t... And the coffee, well someone's crackin' the whip on me for that because I'm addicted to caffeine. I know it's just being helpful and all but I need my juice!!! That's like asking me not to drink alcohol. It's just not going to happen.

So yeah, that's life abroad. I guess it seems like I've got more to b!tch about then I did back in the 909 but it's cool out here. I'm basically the house wife with my new roommates but they like my cooking so I guess it's all good. But if one of them asks me to put out they're getting their piece chopped off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home