Friday, January 06, 2006

To Do List

Last night I had a discussion with a friend about things we'd like to
do before we die. I know that's pretty cliche but who actually sets a
list down and seriously follows through with it? I can't follow through
with crap let alone set time out to even write a stupid list. So
instead of having a five year old boy's pipe dream of doing things like
going to the moon, we talked about things we'd like to do in the immediate
future. Like within the next 10 years. And what I came up with were
mostly things I'd like to see except for one.

1. See the cherry trees blossom in Kyoto, Japan. It happens in the
months of March and April and is supposedly very pretty.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Visit the Great Barrier Reef off the shores of Australia. After
seeing it on the Travel Channel I've determined that one day I'm going to
go scuba diving there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. Stay at the Atlantis hotel in the Bahamas. If you've seen photos
you'd know why it's on my to do list. It looks like a massive Raging
Waters hotel. Some of the rooms are even under water.
http://www.atlantis.com/

4. Stay at the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai. This one will probably
get me killed or kidnapped because it's in the Middle East. The hotel is
shaped like a sail and is literally in the ocean. Maybe to check out
the only seven star hotel in the world and not get beheaded I'll wear a
shirt that says "I'm from Canada....A".
http://www.burj-al-arab.com/

5. And finally... join the Mile High Cub. It's highly unlikely that
any of you don't know what that means so I'm not going to explain it.
And don't ask why. It's just something I want to do. So Aaron if
you're free to go on a vacation, maybe I can get two of these items knocked
off my list.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home